In the NFC Divisional Round on Sunday, Alvin Kamara has rushing yards and attempts prop bets for the New Orleans Saints’ matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here’s some insights and tips digging into those props.
Alvin Kamara Divisional Round Player Props
Kamara’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Kamara is set at 68.5 yards. That is 4.1 more than his season average of 64.4.
- Six times this season (out of 16 total games — 37.5%), Kamara has had more than 68.5 rushing yards.
- Kamara will go up against a Buccaneers squad that allows 80.6 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s best rush defense.
- Kamara has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (57.9) by 6.5 yards.
- Kamara’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 57.9 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in half of his games.
- Kamara has hit the rushing yards over in only seven of 16 opportunities (43.8%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Kamara has averaged 13.1 rushing attempts per game, 5.4 less than the over/under in Sunday’s game (18.5).
- In three out of 16 games this season (18.8% of his chances), Kamara has recorded more than 18.5 rushing attempts.
- Kamara’s 13.1 rushing attempts per game is 0.4 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 12.7.
- In only six of 16 games this year, Kamara achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (37.5% of his opportunities).
- Kamara has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12.7 rushing attempts) in just 43.8% of his games (seven of 16 games).
- This season, Buccaneers opponents have ran the ball 22.4 times per game, the least in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 11, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Alvin Kamara or the New Orleans Saints at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Saints vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from