The Houston Rockets and Alperen Sengun will match up against the Oklahoma City Thunder at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Sengun is putting up 8.9 points, 2.6 assists and 4.8 rebounds per contest.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Sengün’s props, we dig into all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Alperen Sengün Prop Bets (December 1)
Sengün Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Sengün has put up 8.9 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 1.4 points higher than Wednesday’s points prop total.
- In the 17 games he’s played this season, Sengun’s point total has exceeded 7.5 points 11 times.
- Sengun has hit the over twice on a points prop this season (in three tries)
- Sengün has connected on 0.5 three-pointers per game, the same as his over/under on Wednesday.
- Sengun has made more than 0.5 three pointers in seven games this season.
- Allowing 105.8 points per game, the Thunder are the 12th-ranked team in the NBA on defense.
Sengün Vs Thunder
Bet On Rockets Vs Thunder
Powered By Data Skrive using data from