NFL play in Week 7 will see the Chicago Bears and Allen Robinson II face the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday. Let’s dig into all of Robinson’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Allen Robinson II Week 7 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Robinson’s Game-by-Game Stats
Allen Robinson II Receiving Trends Vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- The Buccaneers are giving up 292.7 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s 26th-ranked pass defense.
- Robinson averages 39.0 receiving yards per game, 15.5 fewer than the over/under of 54.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Robinson has put up over 54.5 receiving yards once in six games this year (16.7%).
- Robinson’s average of 39.0 receiving yards per game is 13.5 fewer than his average over/under prop bet (52.5).
- Robinson has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in 16.7% of his games (one of six).
- With 14 passing TDs conceded this year, the Buccaneers defense is ranked 28th in the NFL.
- Robinson has one touchdown catch this year, in six games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 24, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Allen Robinson II or the Chicago Bears at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bears Vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from