Allen Robinson II and his Chicago Bears teammates take the field against the Green Bay Packers in a Week 6 NFL matchup at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. In this piece, we’ll break down Robinson’s stats and trends to help you find the top bets among his prop bets for this outing.
Allen Robinson II Week 6 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Robinson’s Game-by-Game Stats
Allen Robinson II Receiving Trends Vs. Green Bay Packers
- The 233.4 yards per game the Packers are giving up through the air makes them the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense.
- Robinson averages 36.2 receiving yards per game, 13.3 fewer than the over/under of 49.5 in Sunday’s outing.
- Robinson has collected over 49.5 receiving yards in one out of five games this season (20.0%).
- Robinson’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 53.1 per game. He is averaging 16.9 fewer per game than that average.
- Robinson will look to go over a receiving yards prop bet for the first time this season (in five attempts).
- The Packers’ defense is 27th in the NFL, allowing 2.4 passing touchdowns per game.
- Robinson has one touchdown catch this year, in five games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 17, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Allen Robinson II or the Chicago Bears at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bears Vs. Packers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from