NFL action in Week 4 will see the Chicago Bears and Allen Robinson II match up against the Detroit Lions at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. In this article, we break down all of Robinson’s prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Allen Robinson II Week 4 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Robinson’s Game-by-Game Stats
Allen Robinson II Receiving Trends Vs. Detroit Lions
- This week Robinson will face the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense (287.0 yards allowed per game).
- Robinson’s 28.7 receiving yards per game average is 21.8 fewer than his prop bet total in Sunday’s contest (50.5).
- Through three outings this season, Robinson has not picked up more than 50.5 receiving yards in a game.
- Robinson has an average receiving yards prop bet over/under of 48.8 per game. He is averaging 20.1 fewer yards per game than that average.
- Robinson will look to hit the over on a receiving yards prop bet for the first time this year (in three attempts).
- The Lions’ defense is 27th in the league, allowing 2.3 passing touchdowns per game.
- Robinson has one touchdown catch this season, in three games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 29, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Allen Robinson II or the Chicago Bears at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bears Vs. Lions Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from