On Sunday, Allen Robinson II has rushing and receiving yards prop bets in the Chicago Bears’ road matchup against the Tennessee Titans at Nissan Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips around those props.
Allen Robinson Week 9 Player Props
Robinson’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Robinson’s 78.9 receiving yards per game average is 1.4 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s contest (77.5).
- In four of eight games this season (50%), Robinson has collected more than 77.5 receiving yards.
- The Titans feature the 25th-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 277.6 yards per game.
- In half of his games, Robinson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 75.6.
- Robinson’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 75.6 per game. He has put up 3.3 more per game than that average.
- Robinson has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- The Titans allow 128.1 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 21st-ranked rush defense.
- Robinson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (0.5) by 0.6 yards.
- Robinson has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through eight games this year.
- Through eight games, Robinson has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 5, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Allen Robinson II or the Chicago Bears at DraftKings Sportsbook.