Allen Robinson II and the Chicago Bears hit the field against the Detroit Lions on Sunday at home at Soldier Field. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Robinson’s receiving yards prop bet in that matchup.
Allen Robinson Week 13 Player Props
Robinson’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Robinson is averaging 75.4 receiving yards per game, 1.1 fewer than the over/under of 76.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- In 45.5% of his games this year (five out of 11), Robinson has totaled more than 76.5 receiving yards.
- The Lions defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the seventh-most yards in the NFL this season (275.2 per game).
- Robinson’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 75.9 per game. He averages 0.5 less per game than that average.
- In only 45.5% of his games (five of 11 chances), Robinson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (75.9).
- Robinson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 11 games (54.5%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Allen Robinson II or the Chicago Bears at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bears vs. Lions Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from