Allen Lazard and the Green Bay Packers square off against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the NFC Championship Game on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here’s some betting insights and tips for Lazard’s receiving yards prop bet.
Allen Lazard NFC Championship Player Props
Lazard’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Lazard is averaging 49.7 receiving yards per game, 4.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (54.5).
- In 36.4% of his games this year (four of 11), Lazard has totaled more than 54.5 receiving yards.
- The Buccaneers sport the 22nd-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 269.4 yards per game.
- Lazard’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 47.6 per game. He has put up 2.1 more per game than that average.
- In only 45.5% of his games (five of 11 opportunities), Lazard has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (47.6).
- In only five of his 11 games (45.5%), Lazard has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 18, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Allen Lazard or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from