Allen Lazard and the Green Bay Packers travel to play the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Lazard has prop bets set for receiving yards against the Colts. Here are some betting insights and tips for those props.
Allen Lazard Week 11 Player Props
Lazard’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Lazard is averaging 84.7 receiving yards per game, 40.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (44.5).
- In three of three games this year (100%), Lazard has collected more than 44.5 receiving yards.
- The Colts sport the best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 214.9 yards per game.
- In 66.7% of his games (two out of three opportunities), Lazard has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (49.8).
- Lazard has collected 34.9 more receiving yards per game (84.7) than the average over/under he’s had set, 49.8.
- Lazard has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in two of his three games (66.7%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Allen Lazard or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. Colts Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from