Allen Lazard Week 10 Player Props
Lazard’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Lazard is averaging 84.7 receiving yards per game, 43.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (41.5).
- In 100% of his games this season (three out of three), Lazard has collected more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- The Jaguars sport the 26th-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 284.5 yards per game.
- In 66.7% of his games (two of three chances), Lazard has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (49.8).
- Lazard’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 49.8 per game. He has put up 34.9 more per game than that average.
- In two of his three games (66.7%), Lazard has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- The Jaguars give up 138.1 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 26th-ranked rush defense.
- Lazard’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 1.2, which he’s outpaced by 4.5 yards on average this year.
- Lazard has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of three times (33.3%).
- Lazard has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (1.2) in only 33.3% of his games (one out of three matchups).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 11, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Allen Lazard or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. Jaguars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from