Allen Lazard and the Green Bay Packers take on the Los Angeles Rams in the NFC Divisional Round on Saturday at Lambeau Field. Here’s an analysis of Lazard’s prop bet for receiving yards in that matchup.
Allen Lazard Player Props vs. Rams
Lazard’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Lazard is averaging 45.1 receiving yards per game, 0.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game (45.5).
- In four out of 10 games this year (40%), Lazard has collected more than 45.5 receiving yards.
- The Rams feature the first-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 212.6 yards per game.
- Lazard’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 47.8 per game. He averages 2.7 fewer per game than that average.
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Lazard has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 47.8 yards.
- Lazard has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 10 games (40%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 11, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Allen Lazard or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. Rams Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from