Alexander Noren currently hasodds to claim the title at The RSM Classic. In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Noren from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
This article references lines current as of November 19, 2021 at 11:36 AM ET. Find all the latest odds in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Alexander Noren odds for the The RSM Classic
Noren’s recent form
- Noren will try to extend his streak of made cuts to seven by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Noren has finished in the top 10 twice over his last five events, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- Over his last five tournaments, Noren has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -10.6 those five times he’s made the cut.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Noren at The RSM Classic
- In Noren’s last two appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 every time, including one top-10 finish. His average finish at the event is 14th.
- Noren made the cut in each of his last two attempts at this event.
- Noren finished 18th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2020. He finished one round without carding a bogey his last time here.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,299 yards, which is longer than the 7,005-yard length for this week’s event.
- Noren will take to the 7,005-yard course this week at Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) after having played courses with an average length of 7,302 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Alexander Noren 2021 results
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||45||69-67-68-72 (-8)||$19,342|
|October 20-23||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||18||68-68-71-71 (-2)||$118,718|
|October 14-17||THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT||59||72-69-67-70 (-10)||$19,013|
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||9||71-66-67-66 (-18)||$256,500|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||4||69-64-70-66 (-15)||$399,792|
|July 29-31||Olympic Men’s Golf Competition||16||67-67-72-67 (-11)||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||MC||74-71||$0|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||MC||70-70||$0|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||4||70-70-67-64 (-17)||$337,500|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||71-73||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||13||73-69-75-68 (-3)||$182,125|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||55||77-72-70-75 (+6)||$22,475|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||21||65-64-70-74 (-15)||$84,969|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||21||73-68-70-68 (-5)||$65,291|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||25||71-68-68-69 (-8)||$52,274|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||46||71-68-69-74 (+2)||$19,070|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-70||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||49||72-71-70-79 (+4)||$22,832|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||12||67-70-71-71 (-5)||$197,625|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||74-76||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||37||64-74-75-73 (-2)||$34,125|
|January 21-24||The American Express||40||67-71-70-72 (-8)||$25,125|
Here’s the round-by-round breakdown of Noren’s 45th-place finish last time out at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on November 4- 7.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from