The San Jose Sharks, including Alexander Barabanov, will be on the ice Saturday at 10:30 PM ET, versus the Dallas Stars. If you’re considering a wager on Barabanov against the Stars, we have plenty of information to help you below.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Alexander Barabanov Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Alexander Barabanov Season Stats
- Barabanov has averaged 17:10 of ice time this season, with a plus-minus of +4.
- Barabanov has 10 goals so far this season, scoring in 10 different games.
- He has picked up at least one assist in 22 games so far this season, and has 27 in total.
- Barabanov has 37 points this season, having at least one point in 28 different games.
- On the power play, he has scored two goals, plus picked up six assists.
- He takes 1.5 shots per game, scoring on 11.6% of them.
Alexander Barabanov Prop Bet Insights
- In four of the eight games Barabanov has played with a set points prop, he’s gone over the prop total.
- Barabanov has had shorter odds than -105 to hit the over on his point total in two games this season.
- Through six games with longer odds than -105 to go over his point total, Barabanov has hit the over three times (50.0% of chances).
- The implied probability that Barabanov hits the over on his points over/under is 51.2%, based on the odds.
Alexander Barabanov Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/15/2022||Panthers||0||0||0||16:21||Home||L 3-2 OT|
San Jose Sharks Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from