Alex Smalley’s latest odds to win The RSM Classic are listed at. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Smalley from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the following article reference odds valid as of November 20, 2021 at 11:27 AM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Alex Smalley odds for the The RSM Classic
Smalley’s recent form
- Smalley has finished in the top 20 in two of his last five events.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Over his last five appearances, Smalley has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has an average score of -8.5 across his last five events.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,307 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,005 yards.
- Courses Smalley has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,236 yards, 231 yards longer than the 7,005-yard Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Alex Smalley 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||15||68-72-69-68 (-3)||$125,625|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||N/A||$0|
|October 28-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||12||69-67-70-68 (-10)||$129,025|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||47||66-71-68-71 (-8)||$17,928|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||31||76-63-67-69 (-13)||$42,788|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||75-71||$0|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||29||68-64-72-66 (-10)||$41,013|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||47||67-67-71-71 (-8)||$17,339|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||22||73-69-69-73 (-4)||$28,000|
Smalley’s last appearance, his 15th-place finish in the Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from