In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Smalley from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of June 3, 2022 at 7:28 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Alex Smalley odds for the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
Smalley’s recent form
- Smalley has finished in the top 10 once over his last five tournaments.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Over his last five events, Smalley has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those three times he’s made the cut.
the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday details
- Date: June 2- 6, 2022
- Location: Dublin, Ohio
- Course: Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,533 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Smalley at the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
- Smalley finished 71st here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- Smalley finished with four birdies and four bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – Muirfield Village Golf Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,289 yards over the past year, while Muirfield Village Golf Club is set to play at a longer 7,533 yards.
- The average course Smalley has played over the last year (7,258 yards) is 275 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,533 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Alex Smalley 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||71||74 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||27||72-66-69-73 (E)||–||–||$56,333|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-75||2.492||-3.318||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||6||66-66-70-68 (-14)||10.628||6.512||$238,163|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||69-75||-2.150||4.882||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-75||-2.812||-0.696||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||2||69-65-73-65 (-16)||–||–||$329,300|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-73||-5.216||5.036||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||38||73-71-77-73 (+6)||5.613||-3.433||$53,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||55||71-70-72-72 (+5)||-0.242||0.439||$18,160|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||72||69-72-72-73 (+2)||-7.627||3.190||$24,120|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||71-75-68||1.385||0.711||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||56||73-62-76-73 (-4)||-0.393||-5.433||$19,152|
|January 20-24||The American Express||25||67-70-69-70 (-12)||1.445||0.757||$55,955|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||67-71||-0.312||-1.436||$0|
Check out all the details from Smalley’s 27th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from