In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Smalley from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the following article reflect odds as of June 12, 2022 at 7:20 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Alex Smalley odds for the RBC Canadian Open
Smalley’s recent form
- Smalley has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five events.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Smalley has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five tournaments. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his last five events.
RBC Canadian Open details
- Date: June 9-12, 2022
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,025 yards
- Purse: 8.7M
Course history: Smalley at the RBC Canadian Open
- The last time Smalley played this event in 2022, he finished 21st.
- He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,025 yards, 247 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Courses Smalley has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,231 yards, 206 yards longer than the 7,025-yard St. George’s Golf and Country Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Alex Smalley 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||21||67-67-67 (-6)||–||–||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||74-77||-0.444||-2.144||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||27||72-66-69-73 (E)||–||–||$56,333|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-75||2.492||-3.318||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||6||66-66-70-68 (-14)||10.628||6.512||$238,163|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||69-75||-2.150||4.882||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-75||-2.812||-0.696||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||2||69-65-73-65 (-16)||–||–||$329,300|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-73||-5.216||5.036||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||38||73-71-77-73 (+6)||5.613||-3.433||$53,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||55||71-70-72-72 (+5)||-0.242||0.439||$18,160|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||72||69-72-72-73 (+2)||-7.627||3.190||$24,120|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||71-75-68||1.385||0.711||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||56||73-62-76-73 (-4)||-0.393||-5.433||$19,152|
|January 20-24||The American Express||25||67-70-69-70 (-12)||1.445||0.757||$55,955|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||67-71||-0.312||-1.436||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from