Alex Smalley is currently listed atto win the Butterfield Bermuda Championship. In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Smalley from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 31, 2021, 7:22 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Alex Smalley odds for the Butterfield Bermuda Championship
Smalley’s recent form
- Smalley hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five events, with an average finish of 38th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Over his last five events, Smalley has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has carded an average score of -9.8 over his last five tournaments.
Butterfield Bermuda Championship details
- Date: October 28-30, 2021
- Location: Southampton Parish, Bermuda
- Course: Port Royal Golf Course
- Par: 71 / 6,828 yards
- Purse: 6.5M
- Defending Champ: Brian Gay
Course comparison – Port Royal Golf Course
- The par 71 measures 6,828 yards for this week, which is 489 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- The courses Smalley has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,316 yards, while Port Royal Golf Course will play at 6,828 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Alex Smalley 2021 results
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||47||66-71-68-71 (-8)||$17,928|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||31||76-63-67-69 (-13)||$42,788|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||75-71||$0|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||29||68-64-72-66 (-10)||$41,013|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||47||67-67-71-71 (-8)||$17,339|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||22||73-69-69-73 (-4)||$28,000|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Smalley’s 47th-place finish last time out at the Shriners Children’s Open on October 7-10.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from