Week 11 of the NFL season features Alex Collins and the Seattle Seahawks hitting the field against the Arizona Cardinals at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday. In this piece, we’ll break down Collins’ stats and trends to help you find the top bets among his prop bets for this matchup.
Alex Collins Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Collins’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Alex Collins Rushing Trends Vs. Arizona Cardinals
- Collins will go up against a Cardinals squad that allows 116.6 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 19th-ranked rush defense.
- Collins gains 38.3 rushing yards per game this season, which falls shy of Sunday’s prop total of 52.5 yards.
- Collins has exceeded this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (52.5 yards) once this season.
- The average rushing yards over/under for Collins this season (52.0) is higher than his season average for rushing yards (38.3).
- Collins has hit the over on his rushing yards total once in four opportunities this season.
- The Seahawks are up against the NFL’s third-ranked D when it comes to rushing TDs allowed (six this year).
- Collins has rushed for a touchdown in two games this season, but did not score more than one in either game.
Alex Collins Receiving Trends Vs. Arizona Cardinals
- The 221.3 passing yards the Cardinals give up per game makes them the NFL’s fifth-ranked pass defense this season.
- Collins’ 8.1 receiving yards per game average is 0.6 more than his prop bet total for Sunday’s contest (7.5).
- Collins has gained over 7.5 receiving yards in four out of nine games this season (44.4%).
- Collins’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 4.1 per game. He has collected 4.0 more per game than that average.
- Collins has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards two times in three games this season (66.7%).
- With 14 passing TDs allowed this year, the Cardinals defense is ranked 14th in the league.
- Collins has no receiving touchdowns in nine games this season.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Alex Collins or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks Vs. Cardinals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from