Aleksej Pokusevski has several prop bets set for the outing against the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday. Here are the insights you need to know for Pokusevski’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Aleksej Pokusevski Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Pokusevski has had a points prop bet set in seven of the 27 games he has played this season.
- Pokusevski’s 6.3 points per game average is 6.2 points fewer than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Five times this season (out of 27 total games — 18.5%) Pokusevski has scored more than 12.5 points.
- The average points prop total for Pokusevski in 2020-21 is 10.5, 4.2 points above his scoring average on the season.
- Pokusevski has gone over the point total in only 42.9% of his opportunities (three of seven chances).
- Pokusevski’s season-long points prop bet average is 10.5 points, a figure he’s gone over only five out of 27 contests (18.5%).
- The Raptors’ opponents are scoring 112.5 points per game, which is the 12th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Pokusevski has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for six of the 27 games he has played this season.
- Pokusevski’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 12.9, which is 9.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (22.5).
- In four of 27 games (14.8%) Pokusevski has hit the over on his PRA prop bet total in Wednesday’s game.
- Pokusevski has a season-long PRA average (12.9) that’s 7.3 lower than his average PRA prop bet total (20.2).
- In half his chances this year, Pokusevski has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/unders.
- In only five of 27 contests this season (18.5%) Pokusevski covered his average PRA over/under (20.2).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Thunder vs the Raptors
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from