Alec Burks and the New York Knicks will face the Washington Wizards at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Burks puts up 11.0 points, 4.8 rebounds and 2.8 assists per contest, shooting 37.8% from the floor and 38.4% from beyond the arc with 1.7 made 3-pointers per contest.
In this article, we take a look at all of Burks’ prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Alec Burks Prop Bets (March 18)
Burks Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Burks has averaged 11.0 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 1.5 points fewer than Friday’s over/under.
- Burks’ point total has gone over 12.5 points 25 times through the 69 games he’s appeared in this season.
- So far this season, Burks is 17-for-48 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Burks has averaged 1.7 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Burks has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 31 of his games so far this season.
- The Wizards give up 111.6 points per contest, 18th-ranked in the league.
Burks Vs Wizards
Bet On Knicks Vs Wizards
Powered By Data Skrive using data from