Alec Burks and the New York Knicks will be taking on the Portland Trail Blazers at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Burks posts 11.0 points, 4.7 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 1.0 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
Below, we take a look at Burks’ stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top wagers for this contest.
Alec Burks Prop Bets (March 16)
Burks Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 13.5-point total set for Burks on Wednesday is 2.5 more points than his season scoring average.
- Burks has put up more than 13.5 points 23 times this season (through 68 games).
- Burks is 17-for-46 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Burks’ 1.7 made three-pointers per game is 0.2 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Burks has 31 games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- Allowing 113.6 points per game, the Trail Blazers are the 26th-ranked team in the NBA defensively.
Burks Vs Trail Blazers
Bet On Knicks Vs Trail Blazers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from