The No. 18 Texas A&M Aggies (25-8, 15-3 SEC) hope to continue a four-game winning streak when they visit the No. 4 Alabama Crimson Tide (28-5, 16-2 SEC) at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, March 12, 2023 at Bridgestone Arena. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Crimson Tide’s (to win on the moneyline) game against the Aggies ( ).
The betting insights in the article below reflect odds as of March 12, 2023 at 1:39 PM ET.
No Sweat First Bet Up to $1,000 With FanDuel Sportsbook’s Sign-Up Bonus
Alabama vs Texas A&M Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Alabama Offense Vs. Texas A&M Defense
|Alabama Offense||Stats (Rank)||Texas A&M Defense|
|82.2 (7)||Points/Gm||65.7 (55)|
|36.9 (63)||Possessions/Game||33.7 (152)|
|44.8 (173)||Field Goal %||40.5 (20)|
|33.8 (200)||3PT %||32.2 (76)|
|52.8 (82)||Effective FG %||47.8 (61)|
|56.9 (67)||True Shooting %||52.1 (76)|
Texas A&M Offense Vs. Alabama Defense
|Texas A&M Offense||Stats (Rank)||Alabama Defense|
|73.5 (134)||Points/Gm||68.7 (137)|
|33.7 (202)||Possessions/Game||36.9 (297)|
|44.0 (217)||Field Goal %||37.4 (3)|
|32.7 (261)||3PT %||27.9 (3)|
|49.6 (253)||Effective FG %||41.7 (1)|
|55.7 (111)||True Shooting %||46.6 (4)|
Best Betting Sites For Alabama vs Texas A&M
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Alabama Betting Insights
- Alabama has put together a 19-14-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Crimson Tide are 14-10 ATS this season when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- In Alabama’s 33 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 14 times.
- Crimson Tide games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 145.5 points 20 times.
- Alabama’s outings this year have an average point total of 150.8, 5.3 more points than this game’s over/under.
Texas A&M Betting Insights
- Texas A&M has covered 23 times in 33 games with a spread this year.
- The Aggies have covered the spread twice this year (2-1 ATS) when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Texas A&M and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 16 out of 33 times this year.
- The Aggies have combined with their opponent to score more than 145.5 points in 12 of 33 games this season.
- The average over/under for Texas A&M’s contests this season is 139.3, 6.2 fewer points than this game’s total.
Alabama Key Players
- Brandon Miller leads the Crimson Tide in scoring (19.5 points per game) and rebounding (8.2 rebounds per game).
- Jahvon Quinerly paces the squad with 3.8 assists per game.
- Miller is the top three-point shooter for the Crimson Tide, connecting on 3.0 per game.
- Mark Sears leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Charles Bediako collects 1.7 blocks a game to pace Alabama.
Texas A&M Key Players
- Wade Taylor IV holds the top spot on the Aggies scoring and assist lists, putting up 16.6 points and 4.0 assists per game.
- Dexter Dennis’ 5.7 rebounds per game paces Texas A&M’s rebounding effort. He also adds 9.0 points per game.
- Taylor IV is tops from three-point range for the Aggies, knocking down 2.3 treys per game.
- Texas A&M’s Taylor IV has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Dennis is first in blocks with 0.6 per game.