The betting facts in the following article reference odds valid as of March 16, 2023 at 1:40 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Alabama vs Texas A&M-CC Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Alabama Offense Vs. Texas A&M-CC Defense
|Alabama Offense||Stats (Rank)||Texas A&M-CC Defense|
|82.2 (6)||Points/Gm||72.5 (254)|
|37.8 (37)||Possessions/Game||40.8 (352)|
|44.6 (184)||Field Goal %||45 (250)|
|33.8 (198)||3PT %||33.2 (129)|
|52.7 (86)||Effective FG %||51.9 (275)|
|56.9 (64)||True Shooting %||56.8 (284)|
Texas A&M-CC Offense Vs. Alabama Defense
|Texas A&M-CC Offense||Stats (Rank)||Alabama Defense|
|80.2 (17)||Points/Gm||68.5 (127)|
|40.8 (11)||Possessions/Game||37.8 (323)|
|45.7 (106)||Field Goal %||37.2 (3)|
|37.5 (30)||3PT %||28.1 (3)|
|52.5 (97)||Effective FG %||41.5 (1)|
|51.3 (305)||True Shooting %||46.5 (4)|
Best Betting Sites For Alabama vs Texas A&M-CC
UP TO $1,200 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $150
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Alabama Betting Insights
- Alabama has put together a 20-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Crimson Tide have been favored by 25 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Alabama’s games have gone over the point total 14 out of 34 times this season.
- The Crimson Tide’s 34 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 154 points 12 times.
- The average point total in Alabama’s contests this year is 150.7, 3.3 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Texas A&M-CC Betting Insights
- Texas A&M-CC has put together a 17-11-2 ATS record so far this year.
- The Islanders have been an underdog by 25 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- So far this year, 18 out of Texas A&M-CC’s 30 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- The Islanders have combined with their opponent to score more than 154 points in 15 of 30 games this season.
- Texas A&M-CC’s games this season have had an average of 152.7 points, 1.3 fewer points than this game’s total.
Alabama Key Players
- The Crimson Tide points and rebounds leader is Brandon Miller. He averages 19.6 points per game and adds 8.3 rebounds.
- Jahvon Quinerly paces the team with 3.8 assists per game.
- Miller is the top three-point shooter for the Crimson Tide, hitting three per game.
- Alabama’s blocks leader is Charles Bediako, who averages 1.8 per game. Mark Sears leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a game.
Texas A&M-CC Key Players
- Trey Tennyson outpaced his teammates on the Islanders scoring front by putting up 15.6 points per game. He adds 2.3 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to Texas A&M-CC leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Isaac Mushila with 9.7 rebounds per game and Terrion Murdix with 5.4 assists per game.
- Tennyson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Islanders, averaging 2.9 treys per game.
- Texas A&M-CC’s Murdix has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 2.3 per game and Simeon Fryer is first in blocks with 0.4 per game.