The insights in the article below reflect odds as of March 24, 2023 at 5:40 PM ET.
Alabama vs San Diego State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Alabama Offense Vs. San Diego State Defense
|Alabama Offense||Stats (Rank)||San Diego State Defense|
|82.3 (5)||Points/Gm||63.1 (25)|
|39.8 (26)||Possessions/Game||32.0 (68)|
|44.6 (183)||Field Goal %||41.1 (37)|
|34.1 (180)||3PT %||28.7 (4)|
|52.7 (82)||Effective FG %||46.9 (30)|
|56.8 (65)||True Shooting %||52.5 (92)|
San Diego State Offense Vs. Alabama Defense
|San Diego State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Alabama Defense|
|71.9 (175)||Points/Gm||68.2 (122)|
|32.0 (294)||Possessions/Game||39.8 (338)|
|44.6 (183)||Field Goal %||37.1 (2)|
|34.9 (140)||3PT %||28.0 (3)|
|50.7 (199)||Effective FG %||41.3 (1)|
|54.9 (148)||True Shooting %||45.9 (2)|
Best Betting Sites For Alabama vs San Diego State
$1,000 FIRST BET
Up to $1,000 Back as a Bonus Bet if Your Bet Loses
Stream NFL Games In-App for Free
21+ Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Use Promo Code: BETODDS1000
Alabama Betting Insights
- Alabama has compiled a 21-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Crimson Tide have been favored by 7 points or more 22 times this season, and covered the spread in 12 of those contests.
- Alabama’s games have gone over the point total 15 out of 36 times this season.
- Crimson Tide games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 137.5 points 26 times.
- The average total in Alabama’s contests this year is 150.5, 13.0 more points than this game’s over/under.
San Diego State Betting Insights
- San Diego State is 17-16-1 ATS this year.
- A total of 14 San Diego State’s games this season have hit the over.
- The Aztecs have combined with their opponent to score more than 137.5 points in 15 of 34 games this season.
- The average total for San Diego State’s games this season is 135.0 points, 2.5 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Alabama Key Players
- Brandon Miller leads the Crimson Tide in points and rebounds. He contributes 19.1 points per game while tacking on 8.2 rebounds.
- Alabama’s assists leader is Jahvon Quinerly, who racks up 3.6 per game.
- Miller is the top three-point shooter for the Crimson Tide, connecting on 2.9 per game.
- Alabama’s steals leader is Mark Sears, who averages 1.2 per game. Charles Bediako leads the team averaging 1.9 blocks an outing.
San Diego State Key Players
- Matt Bradley outpaced his teammates on the Aztecs scoring front by putting up 13.0 points per game. He adds 3.9 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to San Diego State leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Nathan Mensah with 5.9 rebounds per game and Lamont Butler with 3.3 assists per game.
- Adam Seiko leads the Aztecs in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.6 made threes per game.
- Nobody on San Diego State grabs more steals than Butler (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Mensah (1.5 per game).