The No. 14 Alabama Crimson Tide (3-0) hope to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Oakland Golden Grizzlies (2-1) at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, November 19, 2021 at Coleman Coliseum. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Crimson Tide’s (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Golden Grizzlies ( ).
The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of November 19, 2021 at 4:34 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Alabama vs Oakland Betting Odds
Alabama Offense Vs. Oakland Defense (From 2020-21)
|Alabama Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oakland Defense|
|79.7 (23)||Points/Gm||80.5 (339)|
|74.1 (26)||Possessions/Game||72.8 (300)|
|43.4 (203)||Field Goal %||46.9 (309)|
|35.2 (106)||3PT %||37.1 (325)|
|51.6 (109)||Effective FG %||54.8 (332)|
|54.7 (129)||True Shooting %||56.5 (306)|
Oakland Offense vs. Alabama Defense (From 2020-21)
|Oakland Offense||Stats (Rank)||Alabama Defense|
|75.6 (69)||Points/Gm||70.1 (171)|
|71.4 (83)||Possessions/Game||73.8 (319)|
|42.4 (255)||Field Goal %||40.8 (40)|
|33.7 (174)||3PT %||29.1 (11)|
|49.4 (215)||Effective FG %||45.8 (21)|
|53.4 (190)||True Shooting %||49.5 (27)|
Alabama Betting Insights
- Alabama put together a 17-14-1 ATS record last year.
- The Crimson Tide covered the spread once when favored by 16 points or more last season (in two opportunities).
- Alabama’s games hit the over 16 out of 32 times last season.
- Alabama’s games last season went over this contest’s total of 151.5 points 14 times.
- The average total in Crimson Tide contests last season was 152.1, 0.6 more points than the over/under for this game.
Oakland Betting Insights
- Oakland compiled a 23-18-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Golden Grizzlies were an underdog by 16 points or more four times last year, and covered the spread in three of those matchups.
- Oakland and its opponents combined to go over the point total 31 out of 41 times last season.
- Oakland’s games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 151.5 points in 29 of 41 outings.
- The average over/under for Golden Grizzlies contests last year was 147.0, 4.5 fewer points than this game’s total.
Alabama Key Players
- Herb Jones pulled down 6.6 rebounds and contributed 3.3 assists per game last season.
- Jaden Shackelford put up 14 points per game.
- John Petty was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.4 per game.
- Jones racked up 1.7 steals and 1.1 blocks per game.
Oakland Key Players
- Jalen Moore put up 18.2 points per game last season while adding 8.5 assists.
- Daniel Oladapo pulled down 8.9 rebounds per game.
- Rashad Williams had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He hit 3.4 shots from deep per game.
- Moore grabbed 1.7 steals per game. Trey Townsend averaged 0.8 blocks a contest.