The Alabama Crimson Tide (19-13) will attempt to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (23-10) on Friday, March 18, 2022 at Viejas Arena. The contest airs at 4:15 PM ET on TNT. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Crimson Tide’s (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Fighting Irish ( ).
The insights in what follows reference odds valid as of March 17, 2022 at 3:58 AM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Alabama vs Notre Dame Betting Odds
Alabama Offense Vs. Notre Dame Defense
|Alabama Offense||Stats (Rank)||Notre Dame Defense|
|80 (9)||Points/Gm||67.5 (130)|
|72.7 (41)||Possessions/Game||66.7 (76)|
|44.1 (170)||Field Goal %||43.2 (182)|
|30.8 (309)||3PT %||32.3 (114)|
|51.5 (121)||Effective FG %||49 (149)|
|55.5 (100)||True Shooting %||51.3 (122)|
Notre Dame Offense Vs. Alabama Defense
|Notre Dame Offense||Stats (Rank)||Alabama Defense|
|73 (119)||Points/Gm||76.4 (327)|
|65.6 (291)||Possessions/Game||72.6 (315)|
|46.4 (50)||Field Goal %||43.5 (195)|
|37.8 (18)||3PT %||33.1 (163)|
|54.4 (31)||Effective FG %||49.4 (168)|
|57.7 (31)||True Shooting %||53.3 (214)|
Alabama Betting Insights
- Alabama has compiled an 11-21-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Crimson Tide have an ATS record of 7-14 when playing as at least 4-point favorites this season.
- Alabama and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 22 out of 33 times this season.
- Alabama’s games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 153 points 22 times.
- The Crimson Tide have an average point total of 152.5 in their contests this year, 0.5 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Notre Dame Betting Insights
- Notre Dame has covered 18 times in 33 chances against the spread this year.
- The Fighting Irish have been an underdog by 4 points or more seven times this year, and covered the spread in four of those contests.
- So far this year, 19 out of Notre Dame’s 33 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- Notre Dame has combined with its opponent to score more than 153 points in seven of 33 games this season.
- The average over/under for Fighting Irish matchups this season is 137.5, 15.5 fewer points than this game’s total.
Alabama Key Players
- Jaden Shackelford leads the Crimson Tide in scoring, averaging 16.7 points per game.
- Jahvon Quinerly leads Alabama with 4.3 assists per game and Keon Ellis paces the team with six rebounds per contest.
- Shackelford knocks down 3.1 treys per game to lead the Crimson Tide.
- Ellis leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Charles Bediako collects 1.6 blocks an outing to pace Alabama.
Notre Dame Key Players
- Blake Wesley outpaced his teammates on the Fighting Irish scoring front by putting up 14.4 points per game. He adds 3.6 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game this season.
- Paul Atkinson (6.9 rebounds per game) and Prentiss Hubb (4.1 assists per game) are the Notre Dame leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Dane Goodwin leads the Fighting Irish in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging two made threes per game.
- Nobody on Notre Dame grabs more steals than Wesley (1.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Atkinson (0.6 per game).