The betting trends in what follows use the latest odds as of March 18, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus up to $1,000!
Alabama vs Maryland Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Alabama Offense Vs. Maryland Defense
|Alabama Offense||Stats (Rank)||Maryland Defense|
|82.6 (4)||Points/Gm||63.2 (26)|
|39.1 (26)||Possessions/Game||34.3 (181)|
|44.7 (179)||Field Goal %||42.6 (96)|
|34.2 (176)||3PT %||32.5 (92)|
|52.9 (72)||Effective FG %||47.7 (59)|
|57.0 (59)||True Shooting %||51.4 (48)|
Maryland Offense Vs. Alabama Defense
|Maryland Offense||Stats (Rank)||Alabama Defense|
|70.3 (204)||Points/Gm||68.7 (138)|
|34.3 (177)||Possessions/Game||39.1 (336)|
|45.1 (152)||Field Goal %||37.1 (2)|
|33.0 (240)||3PT %||28.2 (3)|
|51.3 (171)||Effective FG %||41.4 (1)|
|55.5 (115)||True Shooting %||46.1 (3)|
Best Betting Sites For Alabama vs Maryland
$1,000 FIRST BET
Up to $1,000 Back as a Bonus Bet if Your Bet Loses
Stream NFL Games In-App for Free
21+ Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Use Promo Code: BETODDS1000
Alabama Betting Insights
- Alabama has put together a 20-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Crimson Tide have an ATS record of 10-8 when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites this season.
- Alabama’s games have hit the over 15 out of 35 times this season.
- In 26 of 35 games this season, the Crimson Tide and their opponents have combined to score more than 142.5 points.
- The average point total in Alabama’s games this year is 151.3, 8.8 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Maryland Betting Insights
- Maryland has put together a 22-12-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Terrapins have covered the spread when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
- In Maryland’s 34 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 11 times.
- The Terrapins have combined with their opponent to score more than 142.5 points in nine of 34 games this season.
- Maryland has a 133.5-point average over/under in its outings this season, 9.0 fewer points than this game’s total.
Alabama Key Players
- Brandon Miller leads the Crimson Tide in points and rebounds. He averages 19.1 points per game while tacking on 8.2 rebounds.
- Jahvon Quinerly paces the team with 3.7 assists per game.
- Miller is the top three-point shooter for the Crimson Tide, connecting on 2.9 per game.
- Alabama’s blocks leader is Charles Bediako, who averages 1.9 per game. Mark Sears leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a contest.
Maryland Key Players
- The Terrapins go-to guy, Jahmir Young, leads the team in both scoring (15.9 points per game) and assists (3.1 assists per game).
- Julian Reese’s 7.3 rebounds per game paces Maryland’s rebounding effort. He also adds 11.4 points per game.
- Donald Carey makes more threes per game than any other member of the Terrapins, cashing in 1.6 treys per game.
- Young tops Maryland in steals with 1.3 per game, and Reese leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.