Al Horford and the Boston Celtics will face the Golden State Warriors at 9:00 PM ET on Friday in the 2022 NBA Playoffs. Horford is averaging 10.2 points, 3.4 assists and 7.7 rebounds per game.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Horford’s props, we break down all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Al Horford Prop Bets (June 10)
Horford Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 10.5 point total set for Horford on Friday is 0.3 more than his season scoring average (10.2).
- Horford’s point total has exceeded 10.5 points 38 times in the 103 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Horford is 33-for-94 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Horford has averaged 1.3 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 fewer than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Horford has 36 games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- Defensively, the Warriors are fourth in the league, giving up 105.5 points per contest.
Horford Vs Warriors
Bet On Celtics Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from