Al Horford and his Boston Celtics teammates face the Minnesota Timberwolves at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday. Horford puts up 10.0 points, 7.5 rebounds and 3.3 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 0.7 steals and 1.3 blocks.
Below, we break down Horford’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top wagers for this matchup.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Al Horford Prop Bets (March 27)
Horford Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 9.5 points prop total set for Horford on Sunday is 0.5 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (10.0).
- In the 74 games he’s appeared in this season, Horford’s point total has gone over 9.5 points 30 times.
- Horford has hit the over 20 times on a points prop this season (in 68 tries).
- Horford has made 1.3 three-pointers per game, 0.2 less than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- Horford has 24 games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- Conceding 111.9 points per contest, the Timberwolves are the 21st-ranked squad in the league defensively.
Horford Vs Timberwolves
Bet On Celtics Vs Timberwolves
Powered By Data Skrive using data from