Al Horford and his Boston Celtics teammates take the court against the Oklahoma City Thunder at 7:30 PM ET on Saturday. Horford posts 13.5 points, 8.2 rebounds and 3.2 assists per contest, shooting 46.4% from the field and 28.1% from beyond the arc with 1.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
In this article, we dig into all of Horford’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Al Horford Prop Bets (November 20)
Horford Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Saturday’s points prop bet for Horford is 14.5 points. That’s 1.0 more than his season average of 13.5.
- In the 16 games he’s played this season, Horford’s point total has gone over 14.5 points five times.
- Horford has gone up against a points prop bet in 13 games this season, and he’s gone over five times.
- Horford has made 1.2 three-pointers per game, 0.3 less than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Horford has made more than 1.5 three pointers in five games this season.
- The Thunder give up 105.2 points per contest, 12th-ranked in the NBA.
Bet On Celtics Vs Thunder
Powered By Data Skrive using data from