The Boston Celtics and Al Horford will match up against the Miami Heat at 8:30 PM ET on Tuesday in the 2022 NBA playoffs. Horford puts up 10.2 points, 7.7 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 0.7 steals and 1.3 blocks.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Horford’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Al Horford Prop Bets (May 17)
Horford Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 10.5-point total set for Horford on Tuesday is 0.3 more points than his season scoring average.
- Horford’s point total has exceeded 10.5 points 34 times through the 93 games he’s played this season.
- Horford has gone up against a points prop bet in 84 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total 29 times.
- Horford’s 1.3 made three-pointers per game is 0.2 less than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (1.5).
- Horford has made more than 1.5 threes in 33 of his games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Heat are third in the league, giving up 104.9 points per game.
Horford Vs Heat
Bet On Celtics Vs Heat
Powered By Data Skrive using data from