The Air Force Falcons (2-1) square off against the Florida Atlantic Owls (2-1) in college football play at Falcon Stadium in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The Owls (on the moneyline to win) and the Falcons ( ) take to the field on September 25, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. A point total of points has been set for the contest by oddsmakers.
In this article we break down what you need before placing a bet on the game. That includes key metrics, betting trends, team and player stats, plus the best available odds.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 25, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Air Force Vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
Air Force Offense Vs. Florida Atlantic Defense
|Falcons Offense||Stats (Rank)||Owls Defense|
|34.3 (47)||Points/Gm||18.3 (40)|
|421.3 (51)||Yards/Gm||315.0 (46)|
|93.7 (127)||Pass Yards/Gm||128.7 (9)|
|327.7 (4)||Rush Yards/Gm||186.3 (104)|
|10.4 (9)||Yards/Pass||4.7 (4)|
|5.2 (28)||Yards/Rush||6.1 (125)|
|51.1% (19)||3rd Down %||37.2% (71)|
|1 (7)||Turnovers||4 (41)|
|2 (19)||Sacks||1 (114)|
Florida Atlantic Offense Vs. Air Force Defense
|Florida Atlantic Offense||Stats (Rank)||Air Force Defense|
|32.3 (55)||Points/Gm||22.0 (63)|
|399.7 (73)||Yards/Gm||327.3 (54)|
|268.0 (40)||Pass Yards/Gm||241.0 (93)|
|131.7 (94)||Rush Yards/Gm||86.3 (25)|
|8.3 (42)||Yards/Pass||8.1 (103)|
|3.7 (91)||Yards/Rush||2.7 (21)|
|55.6% (10)||3rd Down %||45.7% (105)|
|5 (88)||Turnovers||2 (94)|
|6 (94)||Sacks||5 (47)|
When Air Force Has The Ball
- The Falcons’ 93.7 passing yards per game ranks 127th in the FBS. The Owls’ defense gives up 128.7 through the air (ninth in college football).
- Air Force’s running game ranks fourth in the FBS (327.7 yards per game). Florida Atlantic gives up 186.3 rushing yards per game (104th).
- The Owls give up 6.1 yards per rushing attempt (125th in the FBS). The Falcons are 28th in rushing, averaging 5.2 per carry.
- Air Force is No. 19 in college football in sacks conceded (two), facing the pass rush ranked 114th, owned by Florida Atlantic (one).
When Florida Atlantic Has The Ball
- The Falcons give up third-down conversions on 45.7% of their opponents’ attempts (105th in the FBS). The Owls have a 55.6% third-down conversion rate, which ranks 10th in college football.
- Florida Atlantic ranks 91st in the FBS averaging 3.7 yards per carry. Air Force gives up 2.7 per rushing attempt (21st in college football).
- The Owls have the 94th-ranked rushing offense in the FBS (131.7 yards per game). They face the Falcons’ 25th-ranked rushing defense, which gives up 86.3 on the ground per game.
- Florida Atlantic’s passing attack averages 8.3 yards per pass attempt (42nd in the FBS). Air Force gives up 8.1 per pass (103rd in college football).
Air Force Betting Trends And Insights
- Air Force has covered once in two matchups with a spread this season.
- The Falcons have covered the spread once when favored by 3.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- The Falcons have been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
Florida Atlantic Betting Trends And Insights
- Florida Atlantic has won two games against the spread this season.
- The Owls have covered the spread when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
- Florida Atlantic has played just one game this season that ended with a combined score over 52 points.
- The Owls lost the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
Air Force Players To Watch
- Haaziq Daniels leads the team with 99 passing yards (33.0 yards per game) and has a 40% completion percentage this year (6-of-15) . He also has 123 rushing yards on 33 carries with four touchdowns, averaging 41.0 yards per game.
- Brad Roberts has taken 54 carries for a team-leading 208 rushing yards (69.3 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Micah Davis has reeled in three passes for a team-high 54 yards. He averages 18.0 yards per game.
- David Cormier has also tacked on 23 yards on one catch. He puts up 11.5 receiving yards per game this year.
- This season Kyle Patterson is averaging 11.0 yards per game, with two catches for 22 yards.
Florida Atlantic Players To Watch
- This year, N’Kosi Perry has collected 871 passing yards (290.3 yards per game) while going 65-for-105 (61.9% completion percentage) and throwing seven touchdowns and zero interceptions.
- Malcolm Davidson has 28 carries for a team-high 143 rushing yards (47.7 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- Johnny Ford has 123 yards on 25 carries (61.5 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Brandon Robinson has racked up 11 receptions for 148 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He averages 49.3 receiving yards per game.
- LaJohntay Wester’s stat line this year shows 14 catches for 130 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 43.3 receiving yards per game.
- John Mitchell has racked up 105 yards on nine receptions with one touchdown, averaging 35.0 yards per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from