The Air Force Falcons (4-1) take on the Denver Pioneers (3-3) on Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Falcons’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Pioneers ( ).
This article makes reference to odds updated as of November 24, 2021 at 4:07 PM ET. Browse all the current odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Air Force vs Denver Betting Odds
Air Force Offense Vs. Denver Defense
|Air Force Offense||Stats (Rank)||Denver Defense|
|63.6 (303)||Points/Gm||65.3 (118)|
|62.7 (348)||Possessions/Game||73.4 (260)|
|47 (80)||Field Goal %||41.2 (151)|
|33.6 (172)||3PT %||29.9 (100)|
|55.1 (61)||Effective FG %||46.4 (122)|
|57.3 (79)||True Shooting %||48.1 (93)|
Denver Offense Vs. Air Force Defense
|Denver Offense||Stats (Rank)||Air Force Defense|
|67.8 (251)||Points/Gm||58.4 (38)|
|67.7 (260)||Possessions/Game||66.6 (59)|
|44.7 (155)||Field Goal %||41.2 (151)|
|33.3 (177)||3PT %||27.1 (51)|
|51.1 (151)||Effective FG %||44.7 (72)|
|54.7 (137)||True Shooting %||46.8 (55)|
Air Force Betting Insights
- Air Force has put together a 3-4-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Falcons have not covered the spread this season (0-2 ATS) when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- This season, games featuring Air Force have hit the over twice.
- Air Force and its opponents have scored more than 123 points in four of seven games this season.
- Falcons games this year have an average point total of 127.9, 4.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Denver Betting Insights
- Denver is 3-2-0 ATS this year.
- The Pioneers have not covered the spread this year (0-2 ATS) when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Denver’s games have hit the over three out of five times this year.
- Denver has played four games this season that ended with a combined score higher than 123 points.
- The Pioneers’ average game total this season has been 136.1, 13.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Air Force Key Players
- Ethan Taylor leads the Falcons in both rebounds (4.8 per game) and assists (three per game).
- A.J. Walker paces Air Force with 17 points per game.
- Walker hits two treys per game to lead the Falcons.
- Air Force’s steals leader is Taylor, who averages 2.4 per game. Lucas Moerman leads the team averaging 1.8 blocks a contest.
Denver Key Players
- KJ Hunt Jr. holds the top spot on the Pioneers scoring and assist lists, putting up 17.2 points and 2.8 assists per game.
- Payton Moore’s 5.2 rebounds per game paces Denver’s rebounding effort. He also adds 6.7 points per game.
- Coban Porter makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pioneers, cashing in 1.6 treys per game.
- Nobody on Denver grabs more steals than Jordan Johnson (1.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Tevin Smith (1.7 per game).