In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Meronk from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of July 15, 2022 at 12:21 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Adrian Meronk odds for The Open Championship
Meronk’s recent form
- In his last four tournaments, Meronk has an average finish of 85th.
- Out of the last four tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Meronk has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last four appearances.
- He has an average score of +1 across his last four events.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Meronk at The Open Championship
- Meronk finished 119th when he last played this event in 2022.
- Meronk recorded three birdies and six bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- St Andrews Links (Old Course) will play at 7,297 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on courses with an average distance of 7,265.
- The courses Meronk has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,312 yards, while St Andrews Links (Old Course) will play at 7,297 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Adrian Meronk 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||119||75 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||73-76||–||–||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from