Below you’ll find stats and insights about Meronk from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in this article use the latest odds as of July 7, 2022 at 7:27 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Adrian Meronk odds for the Genesis Scottish Open
Meronk’s recent form
- In his last three tournaments, Meronk has an average finish of 70th.
- In the last three times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Meronk hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last three tournaments, with an average finish of 70th.
- In his last three events, his average score has been +1.
Genesis Scottish Open details
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: North Berwick, United Kingdom
- Course: The Renaissance Club
- Par: 70 / 7,237 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Meronk at the Genesis Scottish Open
Course comparison – The Renaissance Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,264 yards, which is 27 yards longer than the 7,237-yard par 70 for this week’s event.
- The average course Meronk has played over the past year has been 55 yards longer than the 7,237 yards The Renaissance Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Adrian Meronk 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||89||N/A||–||–||$0|
Below is a breakdown of Meronk’s 51st-place finish in his most recent outing at the Olympic Men’s Golf Competition (Kasumigaseki Country Club, July 28-31).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from