The Minnesota Vikings and Adam Thielen will take on the Arizona Cardinals at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 2 NFL contest. If you’re trying to place a bet on one of Thielen’s props, we break down all of his available prop bets, trends and stats here.
Adam Thielen Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Thielen’s Game-by-Game Stats
Adam Thielen Receiving Trends Vs. Arizona Cardinals
- The Cardinals had the NFL’s 14th-ranked pass defense last season, allowing 246.8 yards per game through the air.
- Thielen averaged 57.8 receiving yards per game a year ago, 75.2 less than the over/under of 133.00 in Sunday’s outing.
- Over 16 outings last season, Thielen did not pick up more than 133.00 receiving yards in a game.
- Thielen’s average prop bet for receiving yards a season ago was 70.3 per game. He put up 12.5 fewer yards per game than that average.
- In five of his 16 games last season (31.2%), Thielen went over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Cardinals surrendered 26 touchdowns through the air (1.6 per game) last season. They were 14th in the NFL in that category.
- In 10 of 16 games last year, Thielen had a receiving touchdown (and he had four games with multiple receiving TDs).
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 19, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Adam Thielen or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings Vs. Cardinals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from