Adam Thielen and his Minnesota Vikings teammates match up against the Cincinnati Bengals in a Week 1 NFL matchup at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Let’s take a look at Thielen’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you examine your best bets.
Adam Thielen Week 1 Player Props
Adam Thielen Receiving Trends Vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- The Bengals had the NFL’s 12th-ranked pass defense last year, allowing 246.4 yards per game through the air.
- Thielen’s 57.8 receiving yards per game average from last season is 0.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s matchup (58.50).
- In 16 games last year, Thielen put up more than 58.50 receiving yards six times.
- Thielen’s average prop bet for receiving yards a season ago was 70.3 per game. He put up 12.5 fewer yards per game than that average.
- Thielen went over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his 16 games (31.2%) a season ago.
- The Bengals allowed 32 touchdowns through the air (2.0 per game) last season. They were 26th in the NFL in that category.
- Thielen scored a receiving touchdown in 10 of 16 games last year, with multiple receiving TDs four times.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 12, 2021.CLICK HERE to place your bet on Adam Thielen or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings Vs. Bengals Betting Odds
Search More Player Props
Powered By Data Skrive using data from