Adam Thielen and the Minnesota Vikings host the Detroit Lions on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Thielen has prop bets set for rushing and receiving yards against the Lions. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Adam Thielen Week 9 Player Props
Thielen’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Thielen is averaging 63.1 receiving yards per game, 5.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (68.5).
- In three of seven games this season (42.9%), Thielen has put up more than 68.5 receiving yards.
- The Lions defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 14th-most yards in the NFL this season (263.0 per game).
- In only 42.9% of his games (three out of seven opportunities), Thielen has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (76.4).
- Thielen’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 76.4 per game. He averages 13.3 fewer per game than that average.
- Thielen has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his seven games (28.6%).
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- The Lions allow 130.0 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 22nd-ranked rush defense.
- Thielen’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 0.6, which he’s outpaced by 1.5 yards on average this year.
- Thielen has hit the rushing yards over in only three of seven opportunities (42.9%).
- In only three games this season (42.9%), Thielen, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 0.6.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 5, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Adam Thielen or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.