Adam Thielen Week 17 Player Props
Thielen’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Thielen is averaging 62.0 receiving yards per game, 11.5 fewer than the over/under of 73.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- In six out of 14 games this year (42.9%), Thielen has put up more than 73.5 receiving yards.
- The Lions defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the third-most yards in the NFL this season (289.9 per game).
- Thielen’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 72.7 per game. He is averaging 10.7 fewer per game than that average.
- In just six of his 14 games (42.9%), Thielen has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 72.7 yards.
- In only five of his 14 games (35.7%), Thielen has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 31, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Adam Thielen or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings vs. Lions Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from