Adam Thielen Week 16 Player Props
Thielen’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Thielen is averaging 59.3 receiving yards per game, 7.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (66.5).
- In five of 13 games this year (38.5%), Thielen has put up more than 66.5 receiving yards.
- The Saints defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 27th-most yards in the NFL this season (228.2 per game).
- Thielen’s season average of 59.3 receiving yards per game is 14.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 73.5.
- In only five of his 13 games (38.5%), Thielen has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 73.5 yards.
- In just four of his 13 games (30.8%), Thielen has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 22, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Adam Thielen or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings vs. Saints Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from