Adam Thielen Week 15 Player Props
Thielen’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Thielen is averaging 63.3 receiving yards per game, 7.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (70.5).
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five of 12), Thielen has totaled more than 70.5 receiving yards.
- The Bears feature the 14th-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 247.4 yards per game.
- Thielen’s season average of 63.3 receiving yards per game is 10.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 73.8.
- In only five of his 12 games (41.7%), Thielen has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 73.8 yards.
- In only four of his 12 games (33.3%), Thielen has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Adam Thielen or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings vs. Bears Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from