Adam Thielen and the Minnesota Vikings travel to play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Thielen has a prop bet set for receiving yards against the Buccaneers. Here’s some betting insights and tips for that prop.
Adam Thielen Week 14 Player Props
Thielen’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Thielen is averaging 65.5 receiving yards per game, 9.0 fewer than the over/under of 74.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- In five out of 11 games this season (45.5%), Thielen has totaled more than 74.5 receiving yards.
- The Buccaneers have the 26th-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 276.1 yards per game.
- Thielen’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 73.7 per game. He is averaging 8.2 less per game than that average.
- In just five of his 11 games (45.5%), Thielen has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 73.7 yards.
- Thielen has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 11 games (36.4%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 9, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Adam Thielen or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from