Adam Thielen Week 11 Player Props
Thielen’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Thielen is averaging 58.1 receiving yards per game, 9.4 less than the over/under of 67.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (three of nine), Thielen has put up more than 67.5 receiving yards.
- The Cowboys have the seventh-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 234.4 yards per game.
- In only 33.3% of his games (three out of nine chances), Thielen has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (74.5).
- Thielen’s season average of 58.1 receiving yards per game is 16.4 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 74.5.
- In only two of his nine games (22.2%), Thielen has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 18, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Adam Thielen or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings vs. Cowboys Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from