Adam Thielen and the Minnesota Vikings travel to play the Chicago Bears on Monday at Soldier Field. Here’s some tips for betting on Thielen’s rushing and receiving yards prop bets in the matchup with the Chicago Bears.
Adam Thielen Week 10 Player Props
Thielen’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Thielen is averaging 60.0 receiving yards per game, 7.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (67.5).
- In three out of eight games this year (37.5%), Thielen has put up more than 67.5 receiving yards.
- The Bears defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the 26th-most yards in the NFL this season (232.4 per game).
- In only 37.5% of his games (three out of eight chances), Thielen has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (75.4).
- Thielen’s season average of 60.0 receiving yards per game is 15.4 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 75.4.
- In just two of his eight games (25%), Thielen has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Thielen will go up against a Bears squad that allows 117.0 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 13th-ranked rush defense.
- Thielen’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 0.6, which he’s outpaced by 1.3 yards on average this year.
- Thielen has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of eight times (37.5%).
- Thielen has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (0.6) in only 37.5% of his games (three out of eight matchups).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 13, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Adam Thielen or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings vs. Bears Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from