Adam Svensson hasodds to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. He made the cut in his last tournament, the Rocket Mortgage Classic, and finished 24th. Greensboro, North Carolina will host the tournament on the par 70 course from August 4- 7. Kevin Kisner is the defending champion at this event.
The insights in this article use the latest odds as of August 2, 2022 at 1:18 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Adam Svensson odds for the Wyndham Championship
Svensson’s recent form
- Svensson has finished in the top 10 once over his last five appearances.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five events.
- Svensson has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in four of his last five appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -13 over his last five tournaments.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Svensson at the Wyndham Championship
- Svensson finished 31st here in his last appearance at the tournament (2019).
- He finished with the best score in the field in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Sedgefield Country Club measures 7,127 yards for this tournament, 137 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,264).
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Sedgefield Country Club, the scoring average is lower at -9 relative to par per tournament.
- The average course Svensson has played over the last year (7,246 yards) is 119 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,127 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -6 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Adam Svensson 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||24||69-68-67-72 (-12)||8.728||-2.020||$68,460|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||73-74||-4.250||3.812||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||6||62-67-69-71 (-19)||22.740||8.72||$134,125|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||24||67-67-68-71 (-11)||9.012||8.168||$57,865|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||25||71-64-66-71 (-8)||-1.204||-3.208||$61,835|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||21||72-68-67-67 (-6)||1.012||-2.804||$94,830|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||45||72-71-76-72 (+3)||3.648||-0.824||$37,800|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||69-68-69-76 (+2)||–||–||$30,660|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||69||69-69-71-69 (-10)||2.524||2.296||$18,564|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||66-79||7.208||-0.034||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-74||0.552||-1.982||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||66-73-67-71 (-7)||14.128||3.336||$54,844|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-72||-1.544||1.034||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-74||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||71-68-67-73 (-5)||-5.644||1.284||$29,250|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||70-79||0.122||-2.488||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||9||69-65-71-73 (-2)||11.800||-4.603||$194,000|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||49||69-63-77-73 (-5)||2.077||-1.657||$21,089|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||79||72-69-79-78 (+10)||-8.449||-4.377||$15,708|
|January 20-24||The American Express||49||69-67-68-75 (-9)||-1.026||-0.772||$18,949|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||7||64-67-65-67 (-17)||4.895||3.788||$227,813|
Check out all the details from Svensson’s 24th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the Rocket Mortgage Classic at .
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from