Adam Svensson hasodds to win the 2021 The RSM Classic at Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course). He missed the cut in his last event, the Houston Open.
The betting trends in this article are based off odds valid as of November 18, 2021 at 3:36 AM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Adam Svensson odds for the The RSM Classic
Svensson’s recent form
- Svensson has an average finishing position of 34th in his last five tournaments.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Svensson has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -7.5.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Svensson at The RSM Classic
- Svensson finished below the cut line in each of his last two trips to this tournament.
- Svensson did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2018).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Adam Svensson 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||MC||73-72||$0|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||45||72-65-74-65 (-8)||$19,342|
|October 28-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||22||68-68-68-73 (-7)||$57,363|
|October 20-23||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||MC||N/A||$0|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||71-73||$0|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||74-69||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||51||70-70-71-73 (-4)||$16,730|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from