In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Svensson from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below reflect odds as of June 5, 2022 at 7:24 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Adam Svensson odds for the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
Svensson’s recent form
- Svensson has made the cut three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his last five appearances, Svensson has an average finish of 51st.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Svensson has an average finishing position of 51st in his last five appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -2 over his last five appearances.
the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday details
- Date: June 2- 6, 2022
- Location: Dublin, Ohio
- Course: Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,533 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Svensson at the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
- Svensson last played this event in 2022 and finished 45th.
- He carded two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Muirfield Village Golf Club
- The par 72 measures 7,533 yards for this week, which is 248 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- The courses Svensson has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,252 yards, while Muirfield Village Golf Club will play at 7,533 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Adam Svensson 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||45||72-71-76 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||69-68-69-76 (+2)||–||–||$30,660|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||69||69-69-71-69 (-10)||2.524||2.296||$18,564|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||66-79||7.208||-0.034||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-74||0.552||-1.982||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||66-73-67-71 (-7)||14.128||3.336||$54,844|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-72||-1.544||1.034||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-74||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||71-68-67-73 (-5)||-5.644||1.284||$29,250|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||70-79||0.122||-2.488||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||9||69-65-71-73 (-2)||11.800||-4.603||$194,000|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||49||69-63-77-73 (-5)||2.077||-1.657||$21,089|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||79||72-69-79-78 (+10)||-8.449||-4.377||$15,708|
|January 20-24||The American Express||49||69-67-68-75 (-9)||-1.026||-0.772||$18,949|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||7||64-67-65-67 (-17)||4.895||3.788||$227,813|
Svensson’s last tournament appearance was on May 26-29 at Colonial Country Club. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 40th-place finish in the Charles Schwab Challenge.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from