Adam Svensson enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win. He missed the cut in his last tournament at this course, the 2019 Rocket Mortgage Classic. The event tees off July 28-31 from Detroit, Michigan. Cameron Davis was the last to win the tournament.
The betting insights in what follows reflect odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:22 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Adam Svensson odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Svensson’s recent form
- Svensson has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five events.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Svensson has finished with a better-than-average score in four of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -11 those four times he’s made the cut.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Svensson at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Svensson did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2019).
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Detroit Golf Club will play at 7,340 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on courses with an average distance of 7,265.
- Golfers at Detroit Golf Club have averaged a score of -11 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- The courses Svensson has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,241 yards, while Detroit Golf Club will play at 7,340 yards this week.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6 among finishers, which is higher than the -11 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Adam Svensson 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||73-74||-4.250||3.812||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||6||62-67-69-71 (-19)||22.740||8.72||$134,125|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||24||67-67-68-71 (-11)||9.012||8.168||$57,865|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||25||71-64-66-71 (-8)||-1.204||-3.208||$61,835|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||21||72-68-67-67 (-6)||1.012||-2.804||$94,830|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||45||72-71-76-72 (+3)||3.648||-0.824||$37,800|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||69-68-69-76 (+2)||–||–||$30,660|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||69||69-69-71-69 (-10)||2.524||2.296||$18,564|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||66-79||7.208||-0.034||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-74||0.552||-1.982||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||66-73-67-71 (-7)||14.128||3.336||$54,844|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-72||-1.544||1.034||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-74||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||71-68-67-73 (-5)||-5.644||1.284||$29,250|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||70-79||0.122||-2.488||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||9||69-65-71-73 (-2)||11.800||-4.603||$194,000|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||49||69-63-77-73 (-5)||2.077||-1.657||$21,089|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||79||72-69-79-78 (+10)||-8.449||-4.377||$15,708|
|January 20-24||The American Express||49||69-67-68-75 (-9)||-1.026||-0.772||$18,949|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||7||64-67-65-67 (-17)||4.895||3.788||$227,813|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from