Below you’ll find stats and insights about Svensson from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of July 22, 2022 at 12:25 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Adam Svensson odds for the 3M Open
Svensson’s recent form
- Svensson will try to extend his streak of made cuts to nine by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Svensson has finished in the top 10 once over his last five events.
- Over his last five appearances, Svensson has finished in the top 10 once.
- He has an average score of -8 across his last five events.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Svensson at the 3M Open
- In Svensson’s last two appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 44th.
- In his last two attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- Svensson finished 73rd on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- His last time at this tournament, Svensson finished with six birdies and three bogeys.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,272 yards, which is 156 yards shorter than the 7,428-yard par 71 for this week’s tournament.
- The courses Svensson has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,248 yards, while TPC Twin Cities will play at 7,428 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Adam Svensson 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||73||73 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||6||62-67-69-71 (-19)||22.740||8.72||$134,125|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||24||67-67-68-71 (-11)||9.012||8.168||$57,865|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||25||71-64-66-71 (-8)||-1.204||-3.208||$61,835|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||21||72-68-67-67 (-6)||1.012||-2.804||$94,830|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||45||72-71-76-72 (+3)||3.648||-0.824||$37,800|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||69-68-69-76 (+2)||–||–||$30,660|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||69||69-69-71-69 (-10)||2.524||2.296||$18,564|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||66-79||7.208||-0.034||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-74||0.552||-1.982||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||66-73-67-71 (-7)||14.128||3.336||$54,844|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-72||-1.544||1.034||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-74||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||71-68-67-73 (-5)||-5.644||1.284||$29,250|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||70-79||0.122||-2.488||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||9||69-65-71-73 (-2)||11.800||-4.603||$194,000|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||49||69-63-77-73 (-5)||2.077||-1.657||$21,089|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||79||72-69-79-78 (+10)||-8.449||-4.377||$15,708|
|January 20-24||The American Express||49||69-67-68-75 (-9)||-1.026||-0.772||$18,949|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||7||64-67-65-67 (-17)||4.895||3.788||$227,813|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Svensson’s sixth-place performance in his most recent tournament, the Barbasol Championship at Keene Trace Golf Club (Champions Course) on July 7-11.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from