Adam Scott hasodds to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club after placing 15th in The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) July 13-16 in his last action. Cameron Davis is the defending champion of the event, which will be held July 28-31 from Detroit, Michigan.
The betting facts in this article reflect odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:21 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Adam Scott odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Scott’s recent form
- Scott will seek to make the cut for the fourth straight event.
- Over his last five tournaments, Scott has finished in the top 20 twice.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five events.
- Over his last five tournaments, Scott has carded a score that’s better than average in three of those outings.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -3.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- The par 72 measures 7,340 yards for this week, which is 75 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Detroit Golf Club has a recent scoring average of -11.
- The average course Scott has played over the past year has been 31 yards shorter than the 7,340 yards Detroit Golf Club will measure for this event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Adam Scott 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||15||72-65-70-71 (-10)||2.004||0.768||$165,583|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||14||69-73-72-68 (+2)||10.24||4.84||$241,302|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||67||70-76-73-80 (+11)||-2.512||13.336||$25,200|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||77-70||-7.024||-1.310||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||32||67-69-71-65 (-16)||4.392||8.428||$50,808|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||48||74-74-80-74 (+14)||-2.152||1.484||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-70||-1.392||-0.249||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||26||68-76-74-74 (+4)||-2.292||6.472||$87,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||4||68-65-71-66 (-14)||4.362||7.201||$540,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||38||68-70-69-72 (-5)||0.191||1.717||$35,670|
Scott’s last tournament appearance, his 15th-place finish in The Open Championship, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from